Hvordan kan et parti ps5 være udsolgt på 1 sekund?
- Fødevarestyrelsen målløs over frø i takeaway: 'Jeg har ...
Vi ved ikke, hvordan det kan ske. Det er jo ikke vores hensigt, at den slags skal ske,« siger han. Han forklarer, at frøen sandsynligvis er kommet ind på restauranten med noget babysalat fra deres leverandør. Babysalaten bliver dyrket på en åben mark, hvorefter den bliver vasket og sorteret for dyr og andre ting, der ikke skal være deri.
2021.12.07 12:53 Songsaboutalot Hvordan kan et parti ps5 være udsolgt på 1 sekund?
Jeg ved ikke hvad i tænker. Det er bare, jeg prøvede at sidde klar til et nyt parti PS5, der ville komme på Powers hjemmeside kl. 2030. Jeg opdaterede og opdaterede og endelig, i slaget hvor den blev 20:30 opdaterede jeg, hvor der så stod at alt var udsolgt.. Er det bare bots? Jeg ville ønske, der blev grebet ind mere ind over for det. Hvis man altså kan det..
submitted by Songsaboutalot to Denmark [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 tbmkmjr Can a wired Xbox one controller connect to my iPhone?
I want to try Pascal’s wager but I’ve heard it’s super hard to play without a controller, there’s also a few other games I’d like to use it on
submitted by tbmkmjr to iosgaming [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 Sufficient-Ferret-67 Son of a master plumber who passed away needing guidance
Howdy there guys, I’m a fresh college graduate with a four year degree (I know it’s useless for the trade) and I want to follow in my dads footsteps. I live in Arkansas and I didn’t know if my state would have a different process of getting into a apprenticeship program.
submitted by Sufficient-Ferret-67 to plumbers [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 shotbymatthew Metric only tool set
Recently picked up an old Japanese car and I’d like a neat and tidy mechanics tool set to carry in the trunk. I’ll only need metric tools but I cant seem to find a set that isn’t both metric and SAE. Anyone have a link to a set?
submitted by shotbymatthew to Tools [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 artemis_333 you're gonna break me
submitted by artemis_333 to teenagersbutpog [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 mrcakememes Meu wallpaper
2021.12.07 12:53 AphexCubed Pokémon Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 Redux: Formal Announcement!
Previous Post: Travel to a Faraway Island! Redux Teaser.
Pokémon Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 Redux are a reimagining of Drayano's 2012 project's Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2. In a nutshell, Redux retains the usual changes brought about in Drayano's other projects, including but not limited to: access to all 649 Pokémon in the game, revamped Trainers including tougher boss fights, lots of (optional) changes to weaker Pokémon to make them easier to use, the removal of trade only evolutions and a number of other quality of life changes.
At a glance, here is a list of some features and additions you can expect from Redux:
- The ability to catch all 649 pokemon, as mentioned.
- A revamped trainer roster and two optional difficulty modes, detailed later.
- The addition of the Fairy Type, as well as changes to the Steel type introduced In Gen VI.
- Documentation of all Pokémon changes, item locations, important NPCs etc is included.
- Select moves from later generations have been implemented, replacing old and broadly unused moves. This includes Power-up Punch taking the place of Comet Punch, Dual Wingbeat the place of Vise Grip and Lunge the place of Barrage.
- A new level curve. All pokemon can fully evolve by the Pokemon League. This new level curve accommodates the new story progression and trainer changes. Speaking of...
- Several brand new story additions and character encounters. For example, instead of heading to Pokestar Studios, the area is now optional. Instead, you'll now remind Brycen about the joy of Pokemon battles!
- All legendary encounters have been revamped and extended. You'll travel to a new Faraway Island to catch Mew, meet Morty hunting down Suicune or travel to the Entralink to catch Celebi.
- The postgame has been expanded, now including ~2-3 hours of additional content in a questline surrounding Unity Tower, a returning fan favourite character and the very fate of the universe. This will serve as the way to catch Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus in Redux.
- Pokémon across the dex have been updated to their modern stat distributions, held items, type combinations and abilities. Furthermore, Pokémon have had their dream world abilities (were useful) swapped into their regular abilities, so that they can be obtained via regular gameplay.
- In the complete version of Redux, Pokémon have received additional changes to abilities, Moveset and type combinations. For example, Serperior is now Grass/Dragon, Weavile gets Technician and Charizard learns Fire Lash. If this kind of thing isn't for you, a Vanilla Patch is available which omits these changes.
- The need for trade evolution has been removed. Those Pokémon which used to evolve by trade now evolve by using the new Link Cable on them like an evolutionary stone. In addition, all Pokémon which previously evolved by holding an item whilst being traded can now have said item used upon them like an evolutionary stone. For other types of trade evolution, the new method to evolve is listed in the provided documents.
- All Pokémon have seen their level-up learnsets completely revamped to include Egg moves, Event moves and in select cases, moves they couldn't learn before. These changes include learnset changes up to and including Gen VIII, where appropriate.
- A number of moves have received balance adjustments, including changes made in official games since Gen V. There have also been some custom changes, like those seen in Drayano's previous hacks.
- Item distribution has been completely overhauled. You'll have access to the Muscle Band before the first gym and all TMs by the Pokémon league. Powerful items like Leftovers have been restricted though, you'll have to work a little harder to obtain them than in the Vanilla titles ;).
- The ability to revive Fossils has been brought forwards from Narcene City to the Desert Resort. Select NPCs will now gift you Fossils, whilst the rest can be found in the Overworld.
- Clay Tunnel has been opened early, no longer requiring the player to have beaten the Pokémon League to access.
- The Heonn Leaders from BB2 and VW2 have returned, now with revamped teams and their aces standing proud next to them in the Overworld!
- The selection of Gift Pokémon has been overhauled. Gone are the season dependent start gifts from BB2 and VW2, in their place are new NPCs who give you a choice of starter. There are also a couple of new NPC gifts, including an Egg with Random contents, an Elemental Monkey (like in Black and White) and a special Corsola!
- Marts and Vendors have seen their inventory overhauled, it is now possible to buy Evolutionary Stones in Driftveil market and EV reducing berries in Castelia City. Speaking of...
- Returning from Platinum is the inclusion of a dedicated EV trainer and Pokémon leveling trainer. These additions are sure to help with team building and reducing the time spent Audino Grinding.
- Indeed, Audino grinding has been made more convenient and there are new nurses to help with grinding in Castelia Gardens and Victory Road.
- The amount of required HMs has been cut back, no longer shall you find Cut trees blocking your way. Furthermore, the need to use Flash has been eliminated from dark caves.
- The Shiny rate has been increased to 1/512, like in Renegade Platinum.
- NPC trades have been fixed and overhauled to give more useful Pokémon than before.
Black and White 2 feature an inbuilt difficulty selection system. Redux has expanded upon this significantly.
Across all difficulties, Trainers retain their aesthetics from the original Black 2 and White 2, including their type focuses and signature Pokémon.
Here are the quick things to note about each individual difficulty:
Normal Mode - The standard difficulty of Dray's other work. For example, Normal mode is equivalent in difficulty to Renegade Platinum or BB2 and VW2. Trainers shouldn't be impossible to beat and generally stick to single battles, but are definitely a much greater challenge than in Black 2 and White 2. You can expect some of your Pokémon to faint in battle unless you bring some strategies of your own to the table. Gym leaders start with fewer Pokémon, building up to a full team of six.
Easy Mode - A casual, laid back experience. All trainer teams are shared with Normal Mode, but have reduced levels and a.i. difficulty. Perfect for experiencing the new changes to Unova, without any of the difficulty heartache.
Challenge Mode - In the era of Radical Red, many in the community crave a more challenging Pokémon experience. However, many yearn for the Vanilla feel of such a challenge. Redux delivers on both accounts, with a difficulty option built for series veterans. Of note here:
- Gym leaders will all use full teams of six from the get-go.
- Important trainers will use a mix of Single, Double, Triple and Rotation battles against you. For example, Burgh is now a double battle and Elesa a triple battle! Furthermore, the E4 each use a different battling format. This keeps the player on their toes and forces them to consider different strategies between battles.
- Redux features a selection of exclusive challenge mode encounters and battles, including Lance and a double battle with Lenora and her Husband!
- Regular trainers all have their levels dynamically scaled, depending on the number of badges owned.
- Important trainers don't use items in battle, to help prevent player abuse of their predictability.
Regarding Complete and Vanilla Versions of Redux:
Not everyone is a fan of Dark/Electric Luxray, Intimidate Fearow or Night Daze Gothielle.
For such a player, the 'Vanilla' version of Redux strips these changes back. Pokémon are only updated to match their Gen VIII appearances - think Fairy Type Togekiss, Close Combat Sharpedo and Drought Torkoal. Further, non-canon changes to Pokemon are omitted.
Regarding the Fairy Type, it's inclusion, implementation and consequences.
Redux will in both the Vanilla and Complete version feature the Fairy Type, as did Renegade Platinum. However, the implementation in Redux is currently the "MeroMero implementation", used infamously in Moon Black 2. For those of you who haven't encountered it before, basically the "MeroMero implementation" is an unfinished beta of the Fairy Type with two main caveats. They are:
- The game cannot be played on 'Real Hardware'. So no Twilight Menu, R4 Cards etc. Redux is only playable on emulator, with Desumue and Drastic being the most common options available.
- Entering the Hall of Fame with a pure Fairy Type like Clefable or Granbull will crash the game. If the game has been saved anytime after starting the Pokémon League, the game will effectively softlock.
There are also some minor graphical issues surrounding the implementation, but they are just that, minor.
So you might be wondering, why bother at all? Why can't you just fix it? Will there be a version without the Fairy Type?
Let me answer then, as honestly as possible.
On the first point, It is the opinion of both myself and Dray that Redux should include the Fairy Type. Neither one of us is interested in making a project which doesn't include the Fairy Type, a type fundamental to modern Pokémon balance and feel. Furthermore, the reaction to the inclusion of the Fairy Type has been almost unanimously received with positive praise, with many excitedly asking if it would be included before it was revealed.
On the second point, I'll briefly summarise why it won't be me nor Dray who fix the implementation, rather it'll be a member of the community if anyone. To fix the "MeroMero implementation", something called ASM is required. Think of it as a difficult to learn 'skillset', if you don't already know what it is. Neither me nor Dray have this skillset, so we will have to rely on the community to update the implementation.
And one the third point, Redux was balanced around the inclusion of the Fairy Type from the start, with 649 Pokémon and almost 900 trainers designed with the inclusion in mind. As previously stated, neither myself or Dray is interested in the exclusion of the Fairy Type, so we won't be redoing all those Pokémon Trainers, Moves and Dialogue which rely on it.
Now make no mistake, those two issues are big. However, for the average person playing on an emulator, there won't be any issue. But as designers, we feel obliged to inform you of the limitations of the implementation. Should someone create a better implementation/fix the "MeroMero implementation", I will do everything in my power to include it. I hope you, the reader, can understand us here. If you have any misgivings or complaints about this, we kindly ask you to be civil and polite about them.
Will Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, Pokémon from later generations, Abilities from later generations, Following Pokémon, Forced level caps, Breeding changes, changes to Trainer and Wild encounter music, Ability Capsules... be included?
- No. If it hasn't been listed as a feature thus far, it won't be in Redux. All of the above frequently requested features have a common connection - they cannot be implemented due to the infancy of Gen V hacking. The games simply are not understood to the required technical level to make this all happen yet and/or no-one has sat down and taken the time to implement them yet.
Is there a Blaze Black 1 and Volt White 1 Redux? Do you plan to make one if not?
- No. A BB1 VW1 Redux is not currently in the works. As for the second question...
- Probably not. Never say never, but I can't see myself getting around to it. If I was too, I'd need to have quite a bit of free time again and the BW1 hacking scene to have progressed to a point where I'm happy to start a project (working fairy type implementation being the big one)
When can I play the game dag-nabit!
- Soon™. The near future probably. I'm weary of giving out a specific date incase life gets crazy (and covid has proven that can happen anytime), but Redux is mostly finished internally. I'm aiming for an early 2022 release, but I can't be more specific than that. I'll of course announce the release once I've narrowed it down some more.
How can I follow the future development of Redux?
- I've made a twitter here. I'll post screenshots and other various teasers there and it'll be the primary way me and Dray will communicate about the project going forwards.
submitted by AphexCubed
to PokemonROMhacks [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 Oliverwarmaksan 3 weeks left..
In the coming 3 weeks we will go into a new year 2022 I believe in the next coming weeks I’ll achieve what I’m looking for which is securing a source of income before this year ends
Wish me the best 💪🏼
submitted by Oliverwarmaksan to RemoteJobs [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 3dollarbillclinton H: Fixers W: rare apparel/e25 handmades/ e15rl rails. Happy to hear other offers
submitted by 3dollarbillclinton to Market76 [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 wanted442 GTA Online car meet /U.S.A. Est/ psn:dual_hoochie
do you have cars that you want to show off? add me on psn @ dual_hoochie and we'll create a group!
submitted by wanted442 to PSNFriends [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 ZambiHunter 19 M bored and I have a few hours of freedom while I game , Anyone down for a chat or Vc ? And don’t be shy be wild!
submitted by ZambiHunter to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 TheMasterHalo85 People of Reddit, what are you guys doing for the holidays?
submitted by TheMasterHalo85 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 jayenatior Sign up and download Kryptex BTC mining software!
submitted by jayenatior to shamelessplug [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 ProVaxChoice December 7th - Protestors Spend 7+ Nights Sleeping Outside RI State House, Demanding IMMEDIATE Relief For Homeless
submitted by ProVaxChoice to risers [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 jeepchief29 Wolverine Backstory
I remember reading on here about Pest and John David getting into a physical fight when they were younger and that is how JD earned the nickname Wolverine. Can someone refresh me on the details of that incident? I’ve looked in the Duggar FAQs but I cant find it, nor can I remember when/where I read it.
submitted by jeepchief29 to DuggarsSnark [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 NeatPrior 44
2021.12.07 12:53 ColdzeraDadeepWeb ебжулс из носпмиС ремоХ
2021.12.07 12:53 ksmcgr3 Wait for large commission or take new job?
I have around a $30k or so commission coming in the next few months, it should have landed several month as ago, however.
This is the only thing holding me at my current company, and very eager to take a new role.
I have some interviews scheduled but no offers yet.
If I get an offer that matches my earning expectations, should I take it, and forgo this commission?
This would be my biggest commission to date.
submitted by ksmcgr3 to sales [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 Fonisy Far Cry credits are back in Far Cry 6
2021.12.07 12:53 cbvv1992 🔥50% Off Code – $5.99 Grill Mat Set of 6-100% Non-Stick Reusable BBQ Grilling Mats
2021.12.07 12:53 TheHeeper55 turbo build bug still not fixed.
recently, epic pushed an update to pc and android, to fix some bugs. the turbo build one was not one of em. it SHOULD be patched in 19.10, but until then, stay cautious
submitted by TheHeeper55 to FortNiteMobile [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 AutoNewspaperAdmin [Sports] - Sex toy ad backfires spectacularly at Olympic qualifying event | NY Post
2021.12.07 12:53 Mediocre_Crow_109 What if you can use the best of both worlds OS?
I know that title is catchy to get your attention.
Now I have your attention I'd just like to ask what sort of applications do you use when switching to Windows OS without switching devices physically or installing bootcamp or a virtual desktop on a Mac.
I've been looking for an app like this so it would be more convenient on my part.
if you have any suggestions, please comment down below.
submitted by Mediocre_Crow_109 to MacOS [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 jobsinanywhere Steph Curry hits outrageous shot off the bounce during pre-game warm-up, celebrates wildly with Golden State Warriors teammates
submitted by jobsinanywhere to sportsnewstoday [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 12:53 jas280z Norma Ships to 03 FFLs